- Steve will introduce our Care and Share ministry coming up!
- Don’t forget about our September Women’s Bible Studies. We have many options all on different days and times so they can easily accommodate all schedules. Find one that works for you and join a community of the loving Christian women around you! Details are on both our website and the slides above.
- Time to rise and make ways in a world so desperate for leaders. Our Warrior Women Study starts this next week on September 27th!!
- We need 9 more volunteers in our Children’s ministry. This can be as easy as serving once a month, but we need your help! Step up and help us serve the youngest of our family in Christ. If you’re interested in helping make sure to get in contact with our Calvary Kids leaders via email, [email protected]
- Lastly, we are beyond excited to welcome Jacob, Mariah, and their son Ezra to Calvary this week. You as the church have an amazing opportunity to meet and talk with Jacob tonight at 6pm as he will lead a small devotional and be available to answer questions and meet the kids! Everyone is invited to this! This is a great chance to get to know him and his wife as well as ask questions and learn his goals for the potential role he may fill!
If you have prayer requests or a tithe and offering you can put them in the boxes by the sound booth and back doors. You can also give online and send us prayer requests through our website.
Join our email list. Periodically Calvary Sends Out Emails For Informative Purposes. If you are not receiving Calvary emails and would like to, please fill out the contact us form on the website to be added.
Prayer requests and offerings can go in the back boxes by the doors or you can donate online through our website.